Delivery Driver / Warehouse Assistant
Customer focused delivery driver required to make deliveries to customers around the South East area. You will be based from our Crawley depot and typical duties will include;
- Delivering customer orders within the South East.
- Assisting with warehouse duties; picking orders, re-stocking the shelves, loading and unloading.
- Assisting the field sales team with daily re-stocking of our ‘mobile shop’ fleet.
- Assisting with basic and routine maintenance work and general housekeeping.
The successful Delivery Driver will:
- Live within easy commuting distance of Crawley.
- Have a valid driving licence, no additional driving qualifications needed.
- Have experience in a customer facing delivery driver role.
- Be highly motivated, have a flexible approach to work and a positive attitude.
Knowledge of working with hazardous goods and good customer service skills will be advantageous.
What we can offer you
- Salary £19,000 - £23,000 depending on experience
- Hours of work Monday to Friday 07.00 am to 4.00 pm, up to 4 weekend days per year
- Permanent contract of employment
- A varied and interesting role with a stable market leader
- Great working environment; welcoming, collaborative and supportive
- Companywide training programme to develop key skills
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Non-contributory private healthcare
- Life insurance at three times salary
- Employee assistance programme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Generous staff purchase scheme
Screening for successful candidates will commence straight away, so if you feel this could be your next role then do not delay and apply NOW by completing the contact form and uploading your CV.
Candidates should be aware that this is a physically demanding role.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and proactive production or filling operative who enjoys working as part of a friendly and supportive team.
Field Sales Representative
We have a rare opportunity for a Field Sales Representative to join our in-house multi unit van sales franchise in the South East.
French speaking Information Analyst
We are looking for a statistics and data enthusiast with excellent French and English language skills to join our small Business Support team and specialise as an Information Analyst.
Chemical Blending Operative
We have an exciting opportunity for a practical hands-on and self-motivated blending operative to join our chemical blending team on a full-time permanent basis.