Autosmart Direct and Franchisees working together, an unbeatable team.
Until recently the only way to sell Autosmart products has been to start your own business. Now in the South East we have 7 territories where you can build a career in field sales and work directly for us, helping to make Autosmart products number 1 in the London and SE area.
We currently have a Field Sales Assistant opportunity that we’re looking to fill as soon as possible. This is an exciting opportunity to realise your earning potential and the best bit is that no previous field sales experience is necessary, we’re used to training sales people to succeed.
Based at Manor Royal industrial estate in Crawley, our sales team runs a fleet of mobile supermarkets, filled with vehicle cleaning products. Using our tried and tested sales and service systems you’ll assist the sales team in expanding an existing customer base and winning new customers, taking the full range of products directly to the customer’s premises, where the customer can try the products before making a purchase. You’ll be amazed at the different types of company that can use our products and customers buy our products every month because they are using them every day.
It’s a practical role and you’ll either be out and about honing your field sales skills, helping with customer deliveries or assisting the warehouse team to ensure things run smoothly.
“This is a fabulous opportunity, particularly for people looking to get into a field sales role and finding their lack of previous experience a barrier. I would encourage anyone with a passion for sales or customer service, who is looking for the next step in their career, to get in touch quickly"
Graham Garman – South East General Manager
Who are we looking for?
- Motivated and proactive people, with great communication skills who enjoy meeting new people every day.
- Plenty of drive and determination and always prepared to go the extra mile.
- Several years of strong work experience in any sector and ready for a step into field sales.
- A passion for cars may be advantageous, although is not essential.
- Have a practical nature and enjoy being hands on.
What can we offer you?
- Excellent salary package with basic up to £27,000 once fully trained, plus bonus
- Permanent contract of employment
- Working week of Monday to Friday, max 4 weekend days per year
- A varied and interesting role with a stable market leader
- Great working environment; welcoming, collaborative and supportive
- Companywide training programme to develop key skills
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Non-contributory private healthcare
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Life insurance at three times salary
- Employee assistance programme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Staff purchase scheme
Join us and help us smash the competition!
“I had several years experience in retail and was looking for my next career move. I chose this role because of the potential earnings, better hours and I liked that you’re building a repeat customer base in a sector where it is easy to offer the customer great value and service."
Paul Barlow – Field Sales Team
Customer focused delivery driver required to make deliveries to customers around the South East area.
Key Account Manager
We have a rare sales opportunity for an experienced and motivated Key Account Manager to join us and develop both new and existing business on behalf of Autosmart and our network of UK Franchisees
Formulation Development Chemist
We have an exciting technical R&D opportunity to join our leading Research & Development team as a product development & formulation chemist.
Accounts Assistant - French Speaking
a new opportunity for a fluent French speaker has arisen to help support our sales ledger and credit control function.
Research and Development Technician
Our R&D Technician role is like no other and we can guarantee you variety in your work. This is a full time role based at our head quarters close to Lichfield and includes an exciting mix of laboratory work and physical product testing.
Junior Graphic Designer
As our Junior Graphic Designer you will be helping to enhance, prepare and produce marketing promotional materials, in line with our Brand standards.