Graduate French speaking Data Administrator
We have an exciting graduate opportunity to join our Business Support team based at our HQ in Lichfield. The successful graduate will have a business related degree (statistics, mathematics, business administration) combined with fluent French language skills.
With lots of responsibility from the start, you will help prepare, analyse and provide data on our franchisees’ businesses, supporting them and the management team in their decision making. The role will also focus on our growing French market and will include a mix of predefined reporting following a schedule and more proactive business trend analysis and bespoke reporting.
It’s not just facts and figures, you’ll also follow up business review meeting actions and prepare correspondence, map/check franchisee territory boundaries, prepare presentations for the management team to deliver and administer franchise contract renewals.
The successful Graduate French speaking Data Administrator will have:
- Relevant degree – 2:1 minimum
- ‘A’ Level Mathematics – Grade A-C
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Intermediate MS Excel skills
- Good commercial awareness
What we can offer you:
- Starting salary of £18-20k depending on experience
- Permanent contract of employment
- Great working environment; welcoming, collaborative and supportive
- Companywide training programme to develop key skills
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Non-contributory private health care
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Life insurance at three times salary
- Employee assistance programme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Staff purchase scheme
Field Sales Representative
We have a rare opportunity for a Field Sales Representative to join our in-house multi unit van sales franchise in the South East.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and proactive production or filling operative who enjoys working as part of a friendly and supportive team.
Sales Order Processor
An opportunity has arisen for a full time Sales Order Processor to join our friendly and well established team in Norton Canes on a fixed term contract.