Marketing Communications Manager
We are looking to recruit an experienced Marketing Communications Manager to provide additional marketing resource during a particularly busy period of growth. This role will initially be on a 12 month fixed term basis with the potential of it leading to a permanent opportunity.
Our marketing team is responsible for communications, product launches and brand management to both end-users and our franchisee network. This role is based at our newly refurbished offices at our second site in Norton Canes.
The Marketing Communications Manager Will:
- Act as a main point of contact for all product marketing activity
- Manage and coordinate day to day marketing communications
- Brief and approve the promotional literature with our in-house Design Team to support our network of Franchisees and Agents
- Analyse and monitor the effectiveness of marketing activity
- Develop and sustain strong working relationships with all stakeholders