Sales Order Processor - 12 months fixed term
An opportunity has arisen for a full time Sales Order Processor to join our friendly and well established Sales Order Processing team on a fixed term contract. This role will be based at our second site in Norton Canes with occasional travel to our Head Office close to Lichfield.
As our Sales Order Processor, you will be inputting a high volume of sales orders and handling all associated administration, as well as communicating with our customers, internal departments and shipping companies on a daily basis. This role is a mix of routine tasks and ad hoc administration working in a fast paced environment.
You will have excellent attention to detail, be motivated and reliable with quick and accurate data entry skills. You will also need to be a good communicator with strong telephone skills and will thrive on meeting deadlines.
Whilst previous data entry or order processing experience will be advantageous, we are happy to offer full training to candidates demonstrating an interest and natural aptitude for this role.
What can we offer you?
- Starting salary of £16,000 to £19,500 depending on experience
- 12 months fixed term contract of employment
- A varied and interesting role with a stable market leader
- Great working environment; welcoming, collaborative and supportive
- Companywide training programme to develop key skills
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Non-contributory private health care
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Life insurance at three times salary
- Employee assistance programme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Staff purchase scheme
Field Sales Assistant
We have a rare opportunity for a Field Sales Assistant to join our in-house multi unit van sales franchise in the South East.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and proactive production or filling operative who enjoys working as part of a friendly and supportive team.