We have an immediate opportunity for a self motivated, flexible and proactive Production Operative to join our Production team at our Head Office in Shenstone, Lichfield.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and proactive Goods Inwards Operative to join our friendly and supportive team in Shenstone. This role is ideal for someone who prefers an earlier start to the day and enjoys a factory/operations working environment. Access to your own transport is essential, due to our rural location.
As a Goods Inwards Operative, you will be responsible for loading and unloading vehicles, booking in deliveries and the organisation of heavy goods vehicles. Strong communication skills are therefore essential to maintain good internal and external relationships.
This is a full time, permanent position which is available immediately.
Starting salary is £18,500 (£8.89 per hour) rising to £21,000 (£10.10 per hour) when fully trained, working 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday between 07:00 – 15:30 (there is a possibility that a shift pattern may be introduced in the future).
What else do we offer?
• Basic salary £18,500, rising to £21,000 once fully trained
• Permanent contract of employment
• Companywide training programme to develop key skills
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Non-contributory; private health care, other medical benefits, critical illness cover and travel insurance
• Generous contributory pension scheme
• Life insurance at three times salary
• Employee assistance programme
• Generous staff purchase scheme
Screening for successful candidates will commence straight away, so if you feel this could be your next role then do not delay and apply NOW by clicking on the ‘apply’ button and uploading your CV.