This course is aimed at both new and existing valeters and provides comprehensive training on how to clean a car effectively and safely...
This course is a practical one day valeting course, aimed at experienced valeters.
The main part of day is concentrating on scratch removal, fall out removal and different compounds. practising the various stages of machine polishing (using orbital and rotary machines) with a variety of different compounds.
The rest of the day is spent getting your hands on the wide range of Autosmart products (from over 300 product ranges), learning advanced techniques and insider tips and hints on how to get the job done quicker and easier, with better results.
The Smart Valeting Course teaches additional valeting services, such as paint renovation, paint protection and odour elimination to help valeters develop their business. By the end of the Smart Valeting Course delegates will be able to:
We’d highly recommend you attend the Complete Guide to Valeting Course first, as this course is for the skilled.
What valeters who’ve been on the course have to say…
- “Very good and informative course. Has taught me alot!” Ben, Banbury
- “Rob the trainer was excellent at his job and easily explained any questions asked of him” Paul, Rugeley
- “Helpful characters on the course. Fun and intersting. Timesaving tips”, Glenn, Northants
- “Awesome!” Jack, Bradford
- “Very informative and great help for the progress of my business” Saul, Leeds
Smart Valeting Course Duration: 1 day Cost: £105 – Payment required on booking
Training School – Shenstone, Lichfield, WS14 0DH
2019 Smart Valeting Course Dates:
For information on our Scottish Training Centre, please contact http://www.autosmart.co.uk/distributors/west-edinburgh